*Brookfield 262-787-9075 *Shorewood 414-964-5400
Thomas C Kelley, DDS, MSD, LLC
When you appear for your first appointment, it is always best to bring in the following items:
1. A Referral Form from your dentist is appreciated, but not required. There is a Referral Form available for download which allows you or your dentist to obtain a Referral Form immediately. If your dentist does not have referral forms from my office, please let me know and forms can be mailed to them.
2. Any Xrays taken within the past two years - Preferrably Full Mouth Xrays or a Pan - Your general dentist can also E-mail the Xrays (if digital) to email@example.com. You can have your general dentist mail them to :
Thomas C. Kelley,D.D.S.,M.S.D.,L.L.C.,
17280 W. North Ave., STE 203,
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045.
3. Dental and Medical Insurance Cards
4. If you require premedication, please take it as prescribed prior to your appointment.
5. Lastly you may download, print, and complete our new patient forms before your appointment in order to save time-- just click here. Or these forms may be completed in our office when you come for your appointment.
Brookfield (262) 787-9075
Shorewood (414) 964-5400